Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pack your bags - the blog has moved! {Sorta.}

Pin It Now!

Happy summer to you!  Hopefully it's sunny and summery where you are, cuz here in Santa Barbara it's foggy and gray (typical June Gloom weather for us!).

When I started this blog a year and a half ago, it was a rather half-baked idea.  I knew I wanted to start blogging, I knew I loved food, photography, etc., but I didn't really know what exactly I wanted my blog's focus to be.  Pretty quickly it seemed that the blog was mostly about food with a few sprinkling of other topics peppered throughout.

After a lot of thought I have decided to transition the food-blog parts of this blog to a more appropriate page.  So with that, I give you Sealed with a Whisk.  Sealed with a Whisk is where you will find delicious recipes and some mediocre photography =)  Montalvo Country will remain active, but will be more of a personal/family blog.  The existing recipes posted on Montalvo Country will remain as they are, and will also appear on SWAW.

Please come join the fun on Sealed with a Whisk!  (Psst, there is a ridiculous yummy recipe up today!)  Thank you so much for your support and kind words as I've developed this blog.  I appreciate all of you and can't wait to continue to bring you recipes you will love.

XO

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...